Almond Butter Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
This Almond Butter Swirl Greek Yogurt Cheesecake is not only delicious, but better for you! The addition of The Greek Gods Yogurt gives this recipe an added 9g of protein! Easily make it Keto & Gluten-Free.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 hr
- 2 cups The Greek Gods Yogurt Honey Vanilla, but can use plain
- 2 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 eggs plus 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/3 cup sugar You can substitute with powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup MaraNatha Almond butter, melted This will be divided: 2 tbsp for mixing in filling, rest will be used for the swirl
- 2 cups Chocolate Graham Crackers, crushed This can be substituted with almond flour
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar This can be substituted with powdered erythritol. If using both almond flour and erythritol substitute, will need 3 tbsp of erythritol.
Preheat oven to 350
Prepare the crust by mixing the crumbs with the sugar. Then add the melted butter; stir until well incorporated.
Press the crust mixture into a springform pan. You can use the bottom of a measuring cup to help press it down as well as your fingers to create the sides of the crust.
Bake for 13 minutes; let it cool completely before adding the cheesecake filling mixture.
Now for the filling, beat the softened cream cheese until it is creamy-not lumpy.
Add the sugar, vanilla extract, The Greek Gods Yogurt, and 2 tbsp of MaraNatha Almond Butter. Beat until sugar is incorporated and the mixture is not grainy.
Slowly add the eggs in, mixing enough after each egg. You do not want to over beat the eggs here. It can add too much air to the filling, leading to cracks in your cheesecake.
Once the filling is mixed well and creamy, pour into the cooled crust-lined springform pan.
Add 5-6 dollops of the melted Almond Maranatha butter to the cheesecake filling mixture. Using a butter knife, run the knife through the dollops to create a swirl appearance in the filling. Do not over mix!
Place in oven, and allow to cook at 350 for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, bump the temperature down to 325. (DO NOT OPEN OVEN) Bake for an additional 50 minutes, or until the cheesecake is down around the edges and slightly undone in the middle.
Allow to fully cool before removing springform pan. This will take about 2-2 1/2 hours. I allow to cool in the oven with the oven turned off and oven door open.
With a butter knife, gently run the knife around the inside of the springform pan to separate the crust from the pan.
Remove springform pan, and wrap the cheesecake in plastic wrap before placing in the refridgerator.
Allow to sit in refrigerator for an additional 2 hours or overnight!