Eeek! Christmas is right around the corner, and this momma is starting her Christmas shopping early. Let’s be honest. Most of the shopping is still in list format.
When it comes to my kids, I try to keep the Christmas gift list well-rounded: mixed with toys, apparel, and of course something educational. The educational aspect is usually either a book or some sort of game. Below are a few of my top kid games that would be perfect for your Christmas list!
Disclosure: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
1) Yeti in My Spaghetti My kids LOVE this game! It is a great game to help with fine motor skills on top of practicing strategy.
2) Educational Insights BBQ Blitz! Another great game! This game is loaded with not only fun, but is great for building memory, matching, and strategy skills.
3) Educational Insights Crazy Cereal Electronic Game If your kids love cereal, they will fall in love with this game. It comes with 2 light up spoons and multi-shaped/colored plastic cereal pieces as well as 2 cereal bowls. This game will teach your child coordination, shape/color identification, and matching skills.
4.) Feed the Woozle Looking for a game to get your kids moving? This one is it! It is like the Simeon Says of kid games. You take a spin to see which activity you will be doing while trying to place a food chip into the monster’s mouth.
5) Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed My kids love the book ‘Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.’ When we heard about this game, we just had to have it! This game teaches strategy, counting, as well as fine motor skills.
6) Little Passports Subscription Lastly, a Little Passports Subscription is a great gift option. My kids were able to test out the Science Expedition Subscription for reviews. My daughter LOVED it! It is a fun Christmas gift that keeps on giving after the Christmas.
I hope these ideas have helped get your mind turning on gift ideas for your kids! I am plan to get a head start on my Christmas shopping in hopes to not be going completely crazy during the Christmas holidays 😉