I’ve partnered with Clabber Girl as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Chocolate is one of those words that excites me every single time I here it, especially when it involves baking. Who can turn down the opportunity of having chocolate for breakfast (or anytime)? If you are looking for the perfect baked good to enjoy this holiday, then I have you covered. This chocolate chip coffee cake made with BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Baking Chips is more than perfect.
The chocolate does matter.
Just like with any thing else, it matters what kind of chocolate you use. The chocolate chips make this coffee cake, and thankfully these new BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Baking Chips are now conveniently available both online and in-store at Walmart! I have always used Clabber Girl Baking Powder when baking and excited that they are now distributing these premium baking chips.
The way I look at it, you can grab all the items for your chocolate chip coffee cake all at the same place: Walmart. This is lifesaving when you are already running around trying to keep up with the chaos of the holidays. Who would have thought you would be able to prep such a delicious baked good with only one grocery trip?
The premium BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Baking Chips are non-alcoholic, kosher dairy, semi-sweet baking chips that help bring the smooth taste of BAILEYS® to all your favorite homemade desserts, like this coffee cake. It is the perfect addition to a holiday breakfast, brunch, or late night snack. Santa would even approve of it being left the night before Christmas 😉 .
Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted and melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 eggs large
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted and room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 1/2 tsp Clabber Girl baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Baking Chips Can use only 1/2 cup if don't want as many chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the crumble and set aside.
- Mix all the cake dry ingredients together, set aside
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, mix well. Fold in the sour cream and then add the milk.
- Slowly incorporate the dry mix until everything is mixed well.
- Carefully stir in the BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Baking Chips .
- Spray a bundt pan with a non-stick spray.
- Pour in the batter and evenly top with the crumble mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Happy holidays with a chocolate twist!
I wish you all a very happy holidays this year! When trying to decide on those baked good, remember this chocolate chip coffee cake with BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Baking Chips. It will not only be the perfect holiday menu item, but also a great way to gift the deliciousness of baked goods and BAILEYS® .