Breakfast made simple with pepperoni and cheese.
You know what makes summer days a little more difficult than all the other days of the year? Figuring out what to feed all the hungry kids that are now at home all day long! I don’t know about y’all, but my kids appear to me ravenous during the summer months. Coming up with recipes that are not only fulfilling, but also worthy of kid approval. Luckily, these Pepperoni and Cheese Quiche Muffins make the cut!
A recipe that will even get the kids in the kitchen to help.
I love a good recipe that will encourage the kids to get into the kitchen and help. My kids normally love to help out when it comes to baking and cooking, minus the cleaning of course. Well, my kids are all about eating eggs and also love their pizza. It was no wonder that these pepperoni and cheese quiche muffins would be a hit for all!
They are simple to put together and are ready in under 20 minutes. These also can be prepped ahead of time and eaten all week long as long as they are stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator. You can also change up the ingredients, adding veggies if you want!
A good recipe that can be changed to your liking.
As I mentioned above, you can even change up the ingredients. For this particular recipe, you will only be using pepperonis, shredded mild cheese, eggs and tortillas. You can add cherry tomatoes or omit the pepperonis and add only veggies to the eggs. If you want to go more keto/gluten free, you can omit the tortilla base! Like I said, the options are endless with these pepperoni and cheese quiche muffins.
Now for the recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of pepperoni slices
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 2 tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375
- Beat the 4 eggs until they are mixed well.
- Add the shredded cheese and mix
- Tear up the pepperonis into pieces and add to the egg and cheese mixture, mix well.
- Add the seasonings and mix well
- Using a 3" biscuit cutter, cut 6 rounds out of the tortillas
- Place each round into the bottom of a muffin cup
- Pour the egg mixture into each muffin cup, filling slightly above the edge of the tortilla
- Bake egg muffins for about 15 minutes or until tops are slightly browned and cooked thoroughly
- Allow to fully cook, and enjoy!
Muffins can be stored for up to 1 week in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Add-ins can be switched!
Breakfast is served.
Give this recipe a try and see the reaction that you get from your family. I promise this pepperoni and cheese quiche muffins recipe will end up being a keeper.