Halloween charcuterie board is the perfect addition to Halloween Night.
What a year 2020 has been. Now that Halloween is right around the corner, I am trying to think of all the ways to make the most of it. One way is by coming up with all the snacks that are spooky good! This Halloween Charcuterie Board is a great way to celebrate with the kids.
Party planning is easy when you got a plan or a charcuterie board.
Planning a head is always a must when you are talking about a party. Pretty obvious statement, I know. This year planning is even more important. With social distancing still a major factor, parties do not look the same. No matter how the party is setup, food is what will make the most of it. At least this is true for all of my parties.
Trick or treating will more than likely not happen for us this year, but I will make sure to have one heck of a party and a charcuterie board with lots of spooktaculiar treats! Did I mention how easy this is to put together? See for yourself.
If you are looking for more ways to bring Halloween treats to your home, then you need to check out these other spooky Halloween treats! It isn’t Halloween without some sweet treats.
https://www.thesproutingminds.com/pumpkin-spice-halloween-sugar-cookies/ https://www.thesproutingminds.com/halloween-monster-cake-pops/ https://www.thesproutingminds.com/spooky-spider-halloween-snack-with-mini-babybel/
Nothing but spooky treats and fun.
- 1 bag of Halloween M&M's
- 2 Navel Oranges
- 1 10oz Colby Jack Cheese Squares (30 slices)
- 1 bag Halloween Reeses Cups
- 2 bags of Halloween Yogurt covered raisins
- 1 32ct Chocolate brownie bites
- 1 bag of Miniature Twix
- 1 bag of Swedish Fish
- 1 bag of Halloween Veggie Straws
- 1 16oz container of Pillsbury Vanilla Filled Pastry Bag
- 1 container of candy eyes
- On a large tray, disperse the candy and veggie straws. Place the peeled oranges in a bowl on the tray as also the cheese squares.
- Prepare the mummy brownie bites. To each brownie bite, add the vanilla frosting to make each appear as a mummy. Then add the candy eyes. Place on the tray with the rest of the Halloween goodies
- If you want, you can even make the Twix bars look like fingers! Place a dollop of the frosting on one end of the Twix, creating a nail-like shape.
- Place on the table with other spooky decorations. Enjoy!
Happy Halloween to all!
I am hoping you all have a wonderful Halloween this year. No matter the situation, I hope you find a way to make the most if it. You don’t have to have a huge celebration considering the times, but you can have a great party with just your family alone. Bring Halloween to your kids this year, and this Halloween Charcuterie board is the perfect way.