No better time than now for those easy mealtime options. With all of us trying to balance life right now, having these easy options is a must. Take it from me: you will want to have this recipe in your back pocket. Here is how you can make easy ham, turkey, and cheese Hawaiian roll sliders!Jump to Recipe
Hawaiian Roll Sliders ‘slide’ in for the win.
As everyone is realizing (including myself), this quarantining is not as ‘easy-going’ as thought. I will say that it has been nice to be forced to slow down when it comes to those extracurricular activities or getting out and about for store runs. It is the balancing of life that has become a learning task. Majority of us have been forced to work at home while maintaining the household aka homeschooling.
I was already working from home, but this was without the distraction of kids. Can I just have a moment to say
Now that I got that out of the way, let’s talk about this balance a little more. We are now having to balance work, homeschooling, disciplining, typical house tasks, all within the same day. There will be days when you are too tired to even think about dinner or cooking something. If this is you, then you will want to keep this recipe on hand. You don’t need very many ingredients and hopefully you can get them on a super quick grocery run (since we all need to try our best to keep that social distancing).
Easy peasy, without the lemon squeezy.
Once you have these ingredients, you can quickly assemble the sandwiches. The kids can even help with this recipe. Hey, make it apart of their ‘home ec’ lesson 😉 Once they are assembled, you can decide if you want to eat them sooner rather than later. These sandwiches need to sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. They can even sit in the refrigerator overnight! Super easy and a kid-approved meal!
Hoping you all are getting by well!
Easy Ham, Turkey, & Cheese Hawaiian Roll Sliders
- 1 lb Black Forrest Ham Slices (thin cut)
- 1 lb Turkey Slices (thin cut)
- 12 slices Swiss Cheese
- 24 slider rolls Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- Line a large pan with parchment paper. Place the bottom half of the rolls in the pan.
- Place about 2 slices of the ham onto each roll. Next place about 2 slices of the turkey onto each roll.
- Cover the all the sandwiches with the 12 slices of swiss cheese. The 12 slices should cover the entire pan. Lastily, put the tops onto each of the rolls.
- In a microwavable safe bowl (can also do this on the stove top), melt the 1 stick of butter in the microwave (about 1 min); Once the butter is melted, add the Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, italian seasoning and garlic powder. Mix well and pour it (or simply brush it) onto the tops of each of the sandwiches.
- Cover the sandwiches with foil and let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour. You can also leave them in the fridge overnight!
When you are ready to bake:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Bake the sandwiches (still covered) for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm!