There is nothing like a recipe like Crock Pot Crack Chicken.
Who all else agrees? There is honestly nothing like having a recipe that is good for all things. You know, a recipe that you can make work for any occasion and almost any meal. This crock pot crack chicken recipe is one of those recipes that can be converted however you want it.
Crock Pot recipes are good to have.
Since we are already talking about how great it is to have a versatile recipe, it is also great when you have a good one for the crock pot. I am all about a slow cooker recipe that I can use when the day or evening is chaotic. I have tried some recipes that were not any good as well as those that are winners for the entire family. When the evenings are extra chaotic, I go for the crock pot liners for an easy clean. Yep. I am that mom who takes full advantage of her crock pot.
This crock pot crack chicken recipe is most definitely one of the winning recipes in our family.
What makes crack chicken, crack chicken?
When I first heard about crack chicken, I was like ‘What is the big deal?’ Let me tell you, the name says it all. Crack chicken is a mixture of all those delicious flavors: ranch, cheese and bacon. The Hidden Valley Ranch Dip seasoning with the chicken is oh my goodness good. Bacon always makes things taste good in my book as well. This winning combination makes this recipe so good that you will keep coming back for more, hence crack chicken.
HOw is this recipe versatile?
Another thing I noted about this recipe is that it is great for many different things. You can eat it as a dip with crackers, chips or veggies. We love to eat it on lettuce wraps! The options are truly endless with this crock pot crack chicken recipe.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup of Chicken Broth, low sodium
- 2 packets of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups of mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of chopped bacon
- Add the chicken broth and ranch seasoning to the crock pot and mix it up.
- Add the chicken breast to the crock pot, trying to not lay them on top of each other.
- Place lid on crock pot, and cook at high heat for 5-6 hours- until chicken is cooked through.
- Shred chicken with a fork, then add the cream cheese and 2 cups of the shredded cheese
- Place lid back on and allow to cook for another 10 minutes, or until the cream cheese is melting. Stir it all up.
- Add the last 2 cups of cheese on top with the bacon. Allow it to cook for another 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Enjoy with chips, crackers, veggies or even in a lettuce wrap!
Enjoy the evenings with an easy recipe.
All about an easy recipe that the entire family will love. This crock pot crack chicken recipe is one for the books! Let me know how y’all decide to enjoy it.