Another oh so delicious dip recipe for our favorite Veggie Straws!
Y’all we are huge fans of Veggie Straws as well as all forms of dip. Literally ALL.FORMS.OF.DIP. Leave it to me to figure out another dip recipe for my family to obsess over and one that is perfect for Veggie Straws. Did I mention that it only contains 2 main ingredients? Yep, you heard me right. Now for the recipe!
Easy dip for any day of the week.
When it comes to dips, they must be easy. Most dips are pretty easy, right? Well, this one is even easier in my opinion and has a healthy side to it: avocados and Greek yogurt. This dip is a great way to get protein and healthy fats into the day, and can be eaten with veggies or Veggie Straws. You of course could eat this dip with all sorts of crackers and chips.
Another ingredient you may want to add is lime juice. The lime juice will keep it from getting ‘brown’ from the avocados’ reaction to oxygen. It will give the overall dip a more guacamole taste instead of a more fresh-green taste, if that even makes sense 😉
Ok, enough chatting about the avocados. Time for the actual recipe!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 cup of Greek Gods Yogurt, Plain
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Optional: 1 tbsp of Lime Juice
- Veggie Straws for dipping!
- Peel and slice avocados, place in a bowl.
- Using a fork, mash up the avocados to make them creamy. Depending on what consistency you want the dip (more chunky or creamy), you will either mash the avocados more or less.
- Add 1 cup of Greek Gods Yogurt, plain to the mashed avocados.
- Add the seasonings and stir well.
- Serve with Veggie Straws, veggies, crackers or other chips!
- Keep the dip chilled in the refrigerator.
Healthy weekly eating made easy with this dip.
I hope you all enjoy this dip as much as we do. It is one of those dips that is great to have for all occasions! Do y’all have a recipe already like this that is a must?