All about a Christmas Charcuterie Board without some sort of cookie.
Cookies are always on my mind when it comes to the holidays and Christmas. I mean, we leave cookies out for Santa every Christmas Eve. Cookies are so special during the holidays, and I knew I was going to have to incorporate them some how this Christmas. I am loving this Christmas Charcuterie Board with Christmas cookies. Such a fun way to include those cookies!
Charcuterie boards are fun and creative!
Have you all tried to create your very own charcuterie board yet? They are so much fun because they let you be artistic with the food being presented.Plus they are yummy. My kids love charcuterie boards!
Another great thing about this charcuterie board is that the kids can actually make their own cut-out cookies to be added to the board. Who doesn’t like a homemade cookie?
Your board, your choice.
When it comes to a charcuterie board, you can switch out anything and replace it with something totally different. If you would rather a sugar-free board, you can opt for options that fit those items.
For our Christmas Charcuterie Board, we picked up everything from Target. Oreos, Voortman Bakery Strawberry Wafers, Hershey’s Kisses, Christmas marshmallows, shortbread gingerbread man, M&M’s sugar cookie flavored, and even the Pillsbury sugar cookie dough for the cut-out cookies.
Check out this Christmas themed board that will have everyone ready for the holidays.
- Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough Round
- 1 package of Oreos, Christmas Edition
- 1 package of Walkers Shortbread Gingerbread Men
- 1 package of Ghirardelli White Chocolate Sugar Cookie
- 1 package of Wondershop Chocolate Hazelnut Waffers
- 1 package of Voortman Bakery Strawberry Wafers
- 1 package of Hershey's Kisses, Sugar Cookie Flavored
- 1 package of M&M's White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Flavored
- 1 package of Wondershop Christmas Tree Marshmallows
- 1 package of Wondershop Cookie Decorating Kit
- 1 container of Pillsbury Funfetti Green Holiday Frosting
- A large wooden board or tray for plating
- Christmas Cookie Cutters
- Prepare the cookie dough for baking. Slice the cookie dough into 1" sections.
- Roll out enough to use cookie cutters.
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 8 minutes.
- Once cookies have completely cooled, start assembling the charcuterie board.
- Lay one item out at a time. For all the loose candy and marshmallows, place into cookie cutters. Take some of the frosting out of the tub and place in a small bowl with a spoon.
You can switch out any or all of the items in this board to fit dietary needs as well as favorite cookies and candies.
Holiday Cheer and all the cookies.
I hope you all are able to enjoy this Christmas no matter how it may look this year. This Christmas Charcuterie Board is a great way to get the family together, from baking the cookies to assembling and eating all the items on the food board. Do y’all have special plans on celebrating this Christmas?