Not sure about you all, but I am more than thrilled about all things pumpkin-related. These pumpkin brownies are more than delicious. They are egg-free, gluten-free and only require 3 ingredients. Well, I say 3 ingredients. You will only need 3 items to make these pumpkin brownies: 1 container of Gluten Free Brownie Mix, 1 stick of unsalted butter, and 1 can of pumpkin puree. That is it! These brownies not only taste good, but they are so moist!
All things pumpkin, pumpkin brownies.
This time of year always brings out the ‘pumpkin’ in me. Sorry, I couldn’t help myself! Seriously though. I love all things pumpkin. It was no wonder I would have to come up with some sort of pumpkin recipe this fall. So here ya’ go! A pumpkin brownie recipe that makes dessert time not only worry-free with the lack of most allergens, but also so yummy! You can even make them more festive by adding cute orange sprinkles at the very end of the baking process.
My kids can be very picky when it comes to all those food items. Meal time can be stressful due to their level of pickiness. So when I tell you these pumpkin brownies were a win with them, that means they are a win! My kids did not question how they were made, only if they could have more. I love having this easy go-to recipe for when we need a quick brownie fix.
Brownies without all the guilt.
These brownies are ‘semi’ guilt free. I say ‘semi’ because they still contain sugar, but at least they are free of some of those allergens. You may be able to find a container of Gluten Free Brownie Mix without the sugar added. The Bob’s Red Mill brand that I used for these did contain sugar.
Take it from me, these brownies will be a hit for any holiday gathering, as well as a great snack item to bring to those school parties since they are gluten and egg free!
- 1 container of Gluten Free Brownie Mix (Bob's Red Mill GF Brownie Mix)
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 325
- In a medium sized bowl, add the pumpkin puree and the softened butter. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, add the brownie mix and the pumpkin-butter mixture. Fold together until all the brownie mix is moist from the pumpkin-butter mixture.
- Spread the batter into a well greased baking dish (7"x11" gives to more thicker brownies)
- Place in preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out practically clean when checking the middle of the brownie.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- The brownies will be more moist than a normal brownie due to the addition of the pumpkin puree. They may be a little 'stickier' even after cooking!