This post is sponsored by Greek Gods® but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
As soon as the warmer weather approaches, we begin to stock our refrigerator and freezer with all things to help keep us cool while being outdoors, including popsicles and Greek Gods® yogurt. Popsicles are a major staple for our family. I mean, what kid doesn’t love a good ol’ popsicle? The only thing that I am not a fan of is how a lot of those popsicles contain lots and lots of added sugar. Sugar that my kids don’t need to be consuming every single day and all day at that. Well, these 2 Ingredient Frozen Greek Yogurt Popsicle are not only without the added sugar, but so yummy!
Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt
Yogurt is one of those food items, like popsicles, that will always have a place in our home. If you haven’t given Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt at Walmart a try, you are truly missing out on one of the most delicious Greek yogurts. It has a rich and creamy texture, a delicious flavor, and is less tart than other Greek yogurts. This is because unlike other Greek yogurts, Greek Gods® is made in the old-world method – where cultured milk turns into yogurt inside the cup giving it a unique texture and flavor that can’t be beat.
Another plus for Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt is that it is a yogurt that is naturally sweetened with honey-no additional sugar or sweeteners are needed! So what all can you do with this delicious yogurt? Well one thing is a strawberry yogurt popsicle!
Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt Popsicles with only 2 ingredients!
I am not kidding when I say that you will only need 2 ingredients for these oh so good popsicles. You could even knock it down to 1 if you don’t want the strawberries. In the matter of 5 minutes prepping and 2 hours of freezing time, you will have a delicious popsicle with no-added sugar. Perfect for any occasion, especially those hot summer days! I can’t forget to mention that you can pick up both the yogurt and the popsicle molds at Walmart. I love it when life is easy like that.
Find it right in the refrigerated well at Walmart!
Get to freezing.
Alright, lets get to the actual making of these popsicles.
2 Ingredient Popsicles with Greek Gods® Yogurt
- 1 32 oz Greek Gods Gree-Style Yogurt, Honey Vanilla
- 2 cups Fresh Strawberries
- Wash and remove the stem on all strawberries; add them to a food processor
- After chopping up the strawberries, add some of the Greek Gods Yogurt to the top of the chopped strawberries in the food processor. (The amount you add depends on the size of your food processor. The actual amount doesn't matter)
- Chop the strawberries some more into the added yogurt. Then pour this mixture back into the left over yogurt that was not added to the food processor. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour the strawberry yogurt mixture into a measuring cup to make it easier to pour into the popsicle molds.
- Pour the strawberry yogurt mixture into each popsicle mold. You can freeze a little at a time if needed. Just place the left over strawberry yogurt back into the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Place the popsicle molds into the freezer, making sure they are on a flat surface. Allow to freeze for 2 hours.
- When ready to eat the popsicles, you may need to run a little warm water on the popsicle mold to help release the popsicle. Enjoy!
Perfect way to enjoy those hot summer days.
No better way to enjoy those hot summer days than with a fresh, fruity and creamy popsicle. Be prepared to want to keep these Greek Gods® Yogurt popsicles in stock!